The Godfather Part III
I try to give to the poor people for love what the rich could get for money. No, I wouldn't touch a leper for a thousand pounds; yet I willingly cure him for the love of God.Mother Teresa
The Godfather III is a 1990 film about a Mafia family, during the 1980s the Corleone family is desperately trying to become legit in their business, however dark forces in the Vatican and among his Mafia crew conspire to pull him down.
Directed by Francis Ford Coppola
Screenplay by Francis Ford Coppola.
- "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in."
- "The only wealth in this world is children. More than all the money, power on the earth."
- "Never hate your enemies. It affects your judgment."
- "He'd better be careful. It's dangerous to be an honest man." (refering to the pope)
- "When they come... they come at what you love."
- "Never let anyone know what you are thinking."
- "The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes."
- "Your enemies always get strong on what you leave behind."
- "Kay, I had a very different destiny planned for us."
- "I swear on the lives of my children, give me one last chance to redeem myself and I will sin no more."
- "Nephew, from this moment on, call yourself Vincent Corleone."
- "What's the point of confessing, if I do not repent?"
- Vincent Mancini: Don Lucchesi, you are a man of finance and politics. These things I don't understand.
- Don Lucchesi: You understand guns?
- Vincent Mancini: Yes.
- Don Lucchesi: Finance is a gun. Politics is knowing when to pull the trigger.