The Good Girl
Every perfect life is a parable invented by God.Simone Weil
- I was looking at you in the store and I liked how you kept to yourself. I saw in your eyes that you hate the world. I hate it too.
- You're gonna wanna to take a whole bottle of this home with you. It's got quite a lot of ingredients in it, so you're getting a good deal. It got ginkgo extract in it. D'ya know what that is? It's extract of the ginkgo and it makes your skin real slick so that any liquid will roll right off ya, be it water or lemon juice or urine. I'll put it in a bag for you.
- I've decided to move Cheryl over to cosmetics. She got a little too creative on the PA.
- Holden: I crave you! I wanna know everything about you. Who are you?
- Justine: I'm just this woman.