- The next time we see sky it'll be over another town. The next time you take a test, it'll be in some other school. Our parents, they want the bestest stuff for us. But right now they gotta do what's right for them, 'cause it's their time. Their time, up there. Down here it's our time. It's our time down here. That's all over the second we ride up Troy's bucket.
- Goonies never say die!
- You know Troy, he's such a cheap guy.
- Fifty dolla bill! Look, it's a fifty dolla bill!
- Pinchers of Peril! Pinchers of Peril! I've been saved by my Pinchers of Peril!
- Jerk Alert! It's Chunk.
- Your looks are kinda pretty, when your face isn't screwing it up.
- Detroit, where Motown started.
- Cruisin the coast, downin some brews, but NOOOOOOO.. somebody's older brother had to go and screw it up.. by flunking his driver's test.
What is this a nuclear Saturday. Come on guys. This is our last weekend together our last Goonie weekend. We should be cruising the coast, downin some brews, sniffing some lace but NOOOO the one older brother had to go and screw it up By flunking his drivers test? Dont know what Im going to do with you kid.
- I got it! I got it!... I don't got it.
- But I hate nature, I hate nature
- These really disgusting people, called the Fratelli's
- Irene Walsh: Pants and shirts go in the... oh, forget about it. Just throw everything into cardboard boxes. Clark, can you really translate all that?
- Mouth: For sure, Mrs. Walsh. [to Rosalita, in Spanish] The marijuana goes in the top drawer. The cocaine and speed go in the second drawer. And the heroin goes in the bottom drawer. Always separate the drugs
- Elgin Perkins: Hello guys. I'm Mr Perkins, Troy's father.
- Data: I know Troy. He's that cheap guy.
- Brand: My dad's not home Mr. Perkins.
- Elgin Perkins: Is your mommy here?
- Brand: scarcastically No, actually she's out buying Pampers for all of us kids.
- Elgin Perkins: [feigning laughing] Papers Joe. You can give these to your father to read through and sign. I'll be by to pick them up in the morning.
- Brand: Alright. Thank you.
- Elgin Perkins: Thank you.
- [The Goonies have entered a cave that turns out to be the bottom of the local wishing well, and Mouth is perusing the coins]
- Mouth: George Washington... Abraham Lincoln... Uh, Martin Sheen...
- Stef: Martin Sheen?! That's President Kennedy, you idiot!
- Mouth: Yeah? Well, He played Kennedy one time!
- Stef: It's nice to see you're using your brain!
- Mouth: Well, at least I have a brain!
- Francis: Tell us everything! Everything!
- Chunk: Everything. OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog...
- Chunk: When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.
- Jake Fratelli: I'm beginning to like this kid, Ma!
- Ma Fratelli: Hit puree!
- Andy: I can't tell... if it's an "A sharp" or if it's a "B flat"!
- Mikey: Heh, if you hit the wrong note, we'll all "B flat!"
- Mikey: Pee break! Who's gotta go?
- [they all raise their hands]
- Mikey: Okay, this is the little boys' room, and that cave over there is the little girls' room
- [Brand enters a third cave]
- Mikey: Brand, where are you going?
- Brand: This is the "men's room".
- [Mouth and Data look at each other, smile, and follow Brand into the cave]
- Mikey: Hi Willie. Oh, I'm Mike Walsh. You've been expecting me, haven't you? Well I made it. I beat you. I got here in one piece... so far.
- [lifts up Willie's patch, exposing bare bone rather than an eye socket] So... that's why they call you "One-Eyed Willie"... One-Eyed Willie... [takes a breath from his inhaler] We had a long comment, huh, Willie? You know something, Willie? You're the first Goonie.
- [Mikey realizes the others have entered the chamber]
- Mikey: Yo. Hi guys. How's it going? This is Willie... One-Eyed Willie. Say hi, Willie. Those are my friends... the Goonies. How long have you guys been standing there?
- Brand: Long enough, Mikey. Long enough
- They call themselves "The Goonies." The secret caves. The old lighthouse. The lost map. The treacherous traps. The hidden treasure. And Sloth... Join the adventure.
- The pirates map, The villainous crooks, The underground caverns, The booby traps, the skeletons, The monster, the lost treasure, and the magic that is... THE GOONIES
- It's excitement all the way as Steven Spielberg and Richard Donner, the makers of 'Indiana Jones', 'Gremlins' and 'Superman', combine forces to create the Family Adventure of the year!
- Sean Astin — Mikey Walsh
- Josh Brolin — Brandon "Brand" Walsh
- Jeff Cohen — Lawrence "Chunk" Cohen
- Corey Feldman — Clark "Mouth" Devereaux
- Kerri Green — Andrea "Andy" Carmichael
- Martha Plimpton — Stephanie "Stef" Steinbrenner
- Johnathan Ke Quan — Richard "Data" Wang
- John Matuszak— Sloth
- Anne Ramsey — Ma Fratelli
- Joe Pantoliano — Francis Fratelli
- Robert Davi — Jake Fratelli