The Omega Man
- Hi. Another day, another dollar.
- For you, I think it's your move.
- Join me? Hmm? Miserable schmuck!
[to his own image on the video screen]
- Isn't he? Isn't he a sullen b...
[stops when he hears the "Family" outside]
- [to the "Family"] SHUT UP! Why the hell can't you leave me alone?
[later, to the bust of Caesar]
- What day is it, anyway? Monday? Huh? The hell it is. It's Sunday. Sunday I always dress for dinner.
[first lines] [the last man on earth wrecks his car]
- There's never a cop around when you need one.
[talking to his own image on a TV screen]
- Hi, Big Brother, how's your ass?
[hearing the "Family" loudly holding a book-burning revel]
- At it again, I see? What will it be tonight? Museum of Science? Some library? Poor miserable bastards.
- You know the old song? If you were the only girl in the world, and I was the only boy, well, okay, but until then, don't bother me? Well, I guess I'm the only boy...
- And Speedy Bob Neville - his great legs churning goes speeding across the finish line with a three minute and fifty second mile. Go ahead, let's see some son-of-a-bitch beat that.
- Is this how it starts? A trip to the laughing academy? No, you silly bastard, it starts with you asking yourself silly questions. OK, let's get cleaned up.
- Take him to the little room... for questioning.
- Here is the instrument of cleansing, my brethren. And nothing quite cleanses like fire.
- Lisa: Is there anything you can do, DOCTOR, I mean, seeing as how you've lost over 200 million patients?
- Speaker unknown: [during Neville's flashback to the military conflict] Abort firing! Abort firing! Impact will fragment bacilli carrying missile! Abort firing! Abort firing!
- Little Girl: Are you God?
- Lisa: Let's find out if he's even a doctor before we go promoting him, okay?
- Dutch: I was a med-school senior when they scratched the world. As a matter of fact, I was planning on applying to biowar labs for my post-doc, but, heh-heh, the next term never came.
- Robert Neville: Now I'm sorry you didn't make it.
- Lisa: Sorry the world didn't make it.
- [after Neville tosses her a submachine gun]
- Lisa: What's this for?
- Neville: Comfort.
- [describing Neville]
- Matthias: One creature, caught. Caught in a place he cannot stir from in the dark, alone, outnumbered hundreds to one, nothing to live for but his memories, nothing to live with but his gadgets, his cars, his guns, gimmicks... and yet the whole family can't bring him down from that, that...
- Zachary: Honky paradise, brother?
- Matthias: Forget the old ways, brother, all the old hatreds.
- Black Power Lisa: All right you son-of-a-bitch, you just hold tight. Up against the wall, you mother!
- Neville: My name's Robert.
- Black Power Lisa: Your name's mud.
- Dutch: You could save the world.
- Black Power Lisa: Screw the world, save Ritchie.
- Matthias: Definition of a scientist - a man who understands nothing until there was nothing left to understand.
- Neville: So, there is a little light in the forest after all.
- Matthias: The bad dream is over, friend Neville. Now we can sleep in peace.
- Neville: [raspy] Lisa!
- Lisa: [weakly] Robert, you're evil. I-I-I'm part of the Family, Robert. I'm sorry.
- Lisa: [drowsy] The Family, Robert. Y - Uh... You don't understand. Oh... Robert...
- The Last Man always carries an automatic weapon.
- The Last Man on Earth is Not Alone
- Pray for the last man alive. Because he's not alone.
- The World Is Dead. One Survivor. Then The Others. Crawling In Darkness. The Strangest Sect Of All. Hunting The Last Man On Earth.
- Charlton Heston ... Robert Neville
- Anthony Zerbe ... Matthias
- Rosalind Cash ... Lisa
- Paul Koslo ... Dutch
- Eric Laneuville ... Richie
- Lincoln Kilpatrick ... Zachary
- Jill Giraldi ... Little Girl