The tragedy of life is not so much what men suffer, but rather what they miss.Thomas Carlyle
(Redirected from The Return of Jafar)
- 1 Aladdin (1992)
- 2 The Return of Jafar (1994)
- 3 Aladdin: The Series (1994)
- 4 Aladdin and the King of Thieves (1996)
- Look at that, Abu! It's not every day you see a horse with two rear ends!
- That two-faced son of a jackal!
- Just go jump off a balcony!
- How dare you, ALL of you! Standing around, deciding MY future! I am NOT a prize to be won!
- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Oi! TEN THOUSAND YEARS will give you SUCH a crick in the neck!
- Hello, Aladdin. Nice to have you on the show. Can we call you "Al?" Or maybe just "Din?" Or how 'bout "Laddi?" Sounds like [as a Scottsman calling a dog] "Here, boy! C'mon, Laddi!"
- Do you smoke? Mind if I do?
- Say, you're a lot smaller than my last master. Either that or I'm gettin' bigger. Look at me from the side - do I look different to you?
- What would you wish of me, [as Arnold Schwarzenegger] the ever-impressive, [straining inside a cramped cube] looooong contaaaaaaiiined, [as a ventriloquist with a puppet] often-imitated, [multiplies] but never duplicated, duplicated, duplicated, duplicated, duplicated, duplicated... GENIE! OF! THE LAAAAAAAAMP! [As Ed Sullivan, while his duplicates applaud] Right here, direct from the lamp, right here for your enjoyment/wish-fulfillment. Thank youuuuuu!
- Three wishes to be exact, and ixnay on the wishing for more wishes! That's it. Three. Uno, dos, tres. [as Groucho Marx] No substitutions, exchanges or refunds! [The Duck drops with the secret word REFUNDS]
- [as William F. Buckley] There are a few provisos, a couple of quid-pro-quos. [as himself] Rule number one: I can't kill anybody. Bleurk! [Slices own head off] So don't ask. Rule number two:[Sticks head back on] I can't make anybody fall in love with anybody else. [Transforms into a big pair of lips and kisses Aladdin] You little punim there! Rule number three: [Lies flat on back then rises, transforming into hideous 'undead' creature with Peter Lorre voice] I can't bring people back from the dead. It's not a pretty picture, [clutches Aladdin's shoulders] I DON'T LIKE DOING IT! [Transforms back to normal] Other than that, you got it.
- [Aladdin is about to leave him] Excuse me? Are you lookin' at me? Did you rub my lamp? Did you wake me up? Did you bring me here? And all of a sudden, you're walkin' out on me?! I don't think so, not right now! YOU'RE GETTIN' YOUR WISHES, SO SIT DOWN!!
- In case of emergency, the exits are here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, anywhere! Keep your hands and arms inside the carpet. Weeee'rrrrrreee...outta here!
- [as a stewardess] Thank you for chosing Magic Carpet for all your travel needs! Don't stand till the rug has come to a complete stop. Thank you! Good-bye now! Good-bye! Good-bye! Thank you! Good-bye! [as himself] WELL, AL! How about that, Mr. Doubting Mustafa?
- [realizing that Aladdin got him to get them out of the cave without actually wishing for it] Well I feel sheepish. [Turns into sheep] All right, you ba-a-a-ad boy, but no more freebies.
- It's all part'n'parcel of the whole Genie gig. PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWERS!!! Itty-bitty living space!
- But, oh, to be free! Not to have to go 'Poof! What do you need? Poof! What do you need? Poof! What do you need?!' To be my own master, such a thing would be greater than all the magic and all the treasures in all the world! But what am I talking about? Let's get real here. It's not gonna happen. Genie, wake up and smell the hummus.
- [sitting in a Parisian cafe while Aladdin muses about Jasmine] Ami. C'est l'amour.
- [after dressing Aladdin as a prince] I like it, muy macho! Now, still needs something. What does it say to me? It says mode of transportation. Excuse me, monkey boy! Aqui, over here! Here he comes! [turns Abu into various things used for transport, and eventually a camel] And what better way to make your grand entrance on the streets of Agrabah, than riding your very own brand new camel! Watch out, they spit!
- [as Rodney Dangerfield, after the carpet beats him at chess] I can't believe it, I'm losing to a rug!
- [as Jack Nicholson, to Aladdin] Alright, Sparky, here's the deal: If you wanna court the little lady, you gotta be a straight shooter, do ya got it?
- Never fails. You get in the bath and there's a rub at the lamp!
- Oh, Al. I'm gettin' kind of fond of you, kid. Not that I wanna start picking out curtains or anything...
- Aladdin! You just won the heart of the princess! What are you going to do next? [Aladdin doesn't respond. Genie turns into prompter] Psst! Your line is 'I'm going to free the Genie.' Anytime.
- Hey, I understand. After all, you lied to everyone else, hey, I was beginning to feel left out. Now if you'll excuse me, "master"!
- [After Jafar takes control of the lamp and summons Genie] You know Al, I'm getting really-- I don't think you're him. [Takes out a script] "Tonight, the part of Al will be played by a tall, dark, and sinister ugly man."
- [as cheerleader] Jafar, Jafar, he's our man, if he can't do it, GREAT!!!
- Ciao, rugman. I'm history! No, I'm mythology! No, I don't care what I am. I'm free!
- You're speechless, I see... A fine quality in a wife.
- YOU! How many times do I have to kill you, boy?!
- You've heard of the golden rule, haven't you? Whoever has the gold makes the rules!
- I'm giving you your reward...your eternal reward!
- I think it's time to say goodbye to Prince Abooboo!
- This is not done yet, boy!
- Finders keepers, Abooboo!
- A snake, am I? Perhaps you would like to see how ssssssssnake-like I can be! [turns into a snake]
- You little fool. You thought you could defeat the most powerful being on Earth!
- I wish to be... AN ALL-POWERFUL GENIEEEEE!!!
- Yes... Yes... The Power... HAHAHAHA! THE ABSOLUTE POWER!!!
- The Universe is mine to command! To CONTROL!
- [Singing his own version of Prince Ali]
- Prince Ali, yes it is he, but not as you know him.
- Read my lips and come to grips with reality.
- Yes meet a blast from your past,
- Whose lies were too good to last!
- Say "hello" to your precious Prince Ali!
- (Turns Aladdin back into a peasant)
- So "Ali" turns out to be merely "Aladdin".
- Just a con! Need I go on? Take it from me!
- His personality flaws
- Give me adequate cause
- To send him packing on a one-way trip,
- So his prospects take a terminal dip.
- His assets frozen!
- The venue chosen,
- Is the Ends of the Earth, WHOOPEE!!!
- So long... ex-Prince Ali (manical laughter)!!!
- I can't believe it. I just don't believe it! We're NEVER gonna get a HOLD of that STUPID LAMP! Just forget it. Look at this! Look at this! I'm so ticked off that I'm molting!
- [about Gazeem being unworthy of entering the Cave of Wonders] Oh, there's a big surprise(!) That's an incredible-- I think I'm going to have a heart attack and die, from that surprise.
- [hidden in Jafar's peddler disguise] Jafar, can ya hurry up? I'm DYING in here!
- [Sees Aladdin alive] HOW IN THE HE-- Um, Awk!
- [Jafar cackles maniacally] Oh, boy. He's cracked, he's gone nuts. Jafar. Jafar! Get a grip! [Jafar grabs Iago by the throat] Ack! Good grip.
- [grabbing the lamp] Boy, Jafar's gonna be happy to see you! [as Jafar] "Excellent work, Iago!" [as himself] Ah, go on. [as Jafar] "No, really! On a scale of one to ten, you are an eleven!" [as himself] Ah, Jafar, you're too kind. I'm embarrassed, I'm blushing.
Cave of Wonders
- [repeated line] Who disturbs my slumber?
- Know this: only one may enter here. One whose worth lies far within. The Diamond in the Rough.
- [to Aladdin] Proceed. Touch nothing but the lamp!
- [after Abu touchs a large gem] INFIDELS!! You have touched the forbidden treasure!! Now you will NEVER AGAIN SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY!!!
- You are a worthless street rat. You were born a street-rat, you'll die a street-rat, and only your fleas will mourn you! ~Prince Achmed
- Please, please come closer. (The camera bumps on his face) Too close! A little too close! ~Merchant
- Combination hooka and coffee maker! Also makes julienne fries! Will not break, will not break! [device breaks] It broke. ~Merchant
- (pulls out box) I've never seen one of these intact before. This is the famous Dead Sea Tupperware. Listen (opens box while blowing raspberry) Ah, still good. ~Merchant
- I don't know where she gets it from. Her mother wasn't nearly so picky. ~Sultan
- (to Aladdin) We just keep running into each other, don't we, street rat? ~Razoul
- Still I think he's rrrrrrrrrrrather tasty ~Girl in song "One Jump Ahead
sugardates and figs... sugar dates and pistachios...-market place banter
- Guard: Stop, thief!
Razoul: I'll have your hands for a trophy, street rat!
Aladdin: [to himself] All this for a loaf of bread?
- Guard: You won't get away so easily!
Aladdin: [holding up the bread, after falling from the rooftop]: You think that was easy? [Turns to see a group of women giggling at him] Morning, ladies.
Woman 1: Getting into trouble a little early today, aren't we Aladdin?
Aladdin: Trouble? No way. You're only in trouble if you get caught!
Razoul: [grabbing Aladdin] GOTCHA!
Aladdin: I'm in trouble!
[Abu blinds Razoul with his own turbant]
Aladdin: Perfect timing, Abu, as usual.
- Guard: (talking about Abu) He's got a sword!
Razoul: You idiots! We've all got swords!
- Iago: [spitting out a cracker the Sultan fed him] I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! If I gotta choke down on one more of those moldy, disgusting crackers... Bam! Whack!
Jafar: Calm yourself, Iago.
Iago: Then I'd grab him around the head. Whack! Whack!
Jafar: Soon, I will be sultan, not that addlepated twit.
Iago: And then I stuff the crackers down HIS throat! [laughs evilly]
- Jasmine: Release him! By order of the princess!
- Razoul: Princess Jasmine! [He and the other guards bow]
- Aladdin: The princess?
- Abu: The princess?
- Razoul: W-w-what are you doing outside of the palace? And with this street rat?
- Jasmine: That's none of your concern! Do as I say and release him!
- Razoul: Normally, I would. Except that my orders come from Jafar. You'll have to take it up with him.
- Jasmine: Believe me, I will.
- Jasmine: It's too bad Abu had to miss this.
Aladdin: He hates fireworks. He doesn't really like flying either. (losing it now) That is... oh no!
Jasmine: You ARE the boy from the market! I knew it! Why did you lie to me?
Aladdin: Jasmine, I'm sorry!
Jasmine: Did you think I was stupid?
Jasmine: That I wouldn't figure it out?
Aladdin: Well, I hoped you wouldn't. No, that's not what I meant!
Jasmine: Who are you? Tell me the truth.
Aladdin: The truth? Oh, the truth. Well, the truth is, I sometimes dress as a commoner to escape the pressures of palace life. But I really am a prince!
Jasmine: Why didn't you just tell me?
Aladdin: Well, you know, royalty going out into the market in disguise. Sounds a little strange, don't you think?
Jasmine: Not that strange.
- [Iago is huffing and puffing as he works one of Jafar's machines]
Iago: ... With all due respect, Your Rottenness... couldn't we just wait for a real storm?!
Jafar: Save your breath, Iago. Faster!
Iago: [sarcastic] Yes, "O Mighty Evil One"!
- Iago: (after Jafar's argument with Jasmine) So... how'd it go?
Jafar: I think she took it... rather well.
- Jasmine: [after an arguement with Jafar] At least some good will come of my being forced to marry. When I am queen, I will have the power to get rid of you!
Sultan: That's nice. All settled, then. Now, Jasmine, getting back to this suitor business-- [sees Jasmine walking out] Jasmine? Jasmine! [runs out after her]
Jafar: [growls to himself] If only I had gotten that lamp!
Iago: [as Jasmine] "I will have the power to get rid of you!" [normal voice, growling] To think we gotta keep kissin' up to that CHUMP, and his CHUMP DAUGHTER for the rest of our lives!
Jafar: No, Iago! Only until she finds a chump husband. Then she'll have us banished. Or beheaded!
Iago: Oh, wait a minute, wait a minute, Jafar, what if you were the chump husband?
Jafar: [menacingly] What?!
- Genie: [as Jack Nicholson] All right, Sparky, here's the deal. If you wanna court the little lady, ya gotta be a straight shooter, do ya got it?
Genie: Tell. Her. The. TRUUUUUUUTH!!!
- [The Genie tries to help Aladdin talk to Jasmine]
Genie: [as a bee] Enough about YOU, Casanova - talk about HER! She's smart! Fun! The hair, the eyes, anything! Pick a feature!
Aladdin: Um, Princess Jasmine? You're very...
Genie: Wonderful! Glorious! Magnificent! Punctual!
Genie: [to Aladdin] Sorry.
Aladdin: [pretending to correct himself] Beautiful.
Genie: Nice recovery!
Jasmine: [to Aladdin, suggestful] Hmm. I'm rich too, you know. The daughter of a sultan. A fine prize for any prince to marry.
Aladdin: Uh, right. A prince like me.
Genie: [to Aladdin, flashing and buzzing like an alarm] Warning! Warning!
Jasmine: Right, a prince like you... [angry] And every other stuffed-shirt, swaggering, peacock I've met!
Genie: [rear end on fire, wearing goggles and crashing] MAYDAY, MAYDAY!
Jasmine: Just... go jump off a balcony! [storms off]
Genie: [to Aladdin] Stop her! Stop her! Want me to sting her?
Aladdin: [swats at him] Buzz off.
Genie: Fine. But remember: "bee" yourself! [buzzes into Aladdin's turban]
- Aladdin: You're right... you're not some prize to be won. I'll go now. [walks off the balcony]
- Jasmine: NO!
- Aladdin: [comes up from other side of railing] What?! What?!
- Jasmine: How... how did you do that?
- Aladdin: It's a magic carpet.
- Jasmine: It's lovely [Carpet "kisses" Jasmine's hand]
- Aladdin: You... wanna go for a ride? Go outside the palace and see the world?
- Jasmine: Are you sure that it's safe?
- Aladdin: Sure, do you trust me?
- Jasmine: ... what?
- Aladdin: Do you trust me? [Holds out hand in the same fashion he did during their first meeting]
- Jasmine: [smiles suspiciously] Yes...
- Jafar: [hypnotizing Sultan] Desperate times call for desperate measures, my leige.
Sultan: Yes... desperate measures...
Jafar: You will order the princess to marry me.
Sultan: I will order the princess to marry... but you're so old!
- [after the hypnotized Sultan tells Jasmine she will be married to Jafar]
- Jasmine: Father, no! I choose Prince Ali!
- Jafar: Prince Ali left!
- Aladdin: [off-screen] Better check your crystal ball again, Jafar.
- Jasmine: Ali!
- Iago: How in the he-... uh, AWK!
- Sultan: Jafar, you vile betrayer!
Iago: That's Sultan Vile Betrayer to you!
- [Aladdin stabs the Cobra Jafar, causing him to scream in pain]
- Genie: [as a cheerleading team] Rickim-rackim-rockim-rake! Stick that sword into that snake!
- Jafar: YOU STAY OUT OF THISSSSS!
- Genie: [unenthusiactic, waving a small "J" flag] Jafar, Jafar, he's our man. If he can't do it... GREAT!
- Aladdin: [to Jafar] Not so fast, Jafar. Aren't you forgeting something?!
Aladdin: You wanted to be a genie, you got it!
Aladdin: And everything that goes with it.
Jafar: [getting sucked into lamp] No! Nooo!
Iago: I'm getting outta here!
Aladdin: Phenominal cosmic powers...
Jafar: [being sucked into a lamp] NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Iago: [Jafar grabs him] Come on, you're a genie! I don't... [gets trapped in lamp with Jafar]
Aladdin: ... itty-bitty living space.
Genie: Al? You little genius, you!
- Jafar: [inside the lamp] Get your blasted beak out of my face!
Iago: Oh, shut up, ya moron!
Jafar: Don't tell ME to shut up!!
Genie: Allow me. [Takes lamp from Aladdin] Ten thousand years in the Cave of Wonders outta chill him out! [flicks them into the distance as Jafar and Iago continue to argue]
- Aladdin: Well, I guess... this is... goodbye.
- Jasmine: Oh, that stupid law. This isn't fair... I love you.
- Genie: Hey, come on! You still got one wish left! Just say the word and you're a prince again!
- Aladdin: But... what about your freedom?
- Genie: Oh, it's just an eternity of servitude. This is love. Trust me, Al; you're never going to find another one like her in a million years. Believe me, I know. I've looked.
- Genie: No matter what anyone says... you'll always be a prince to me. [He and Aladdin hug]
- Sultan: That's right! You have certainly proven your worth as far as I'm concerned! It's that law that's the problem...
- Jasmine: Father...?
- Sultan: Well, am I Sultan or am I Sultan? From this day forth, the princess shall marry whoever she deems worthy.
- Jasmine: Him! I choose... I choose you, Aladdin.
- Aladdin: Heh... call me "Al."
- Cave of Wonders: Who disturbs my slumber?
Aladdin: Uh, it is I, Aladdin.
Cave of Wonders: (growls) Proceed. Touch nothing but the lamp! (opens up)
Jafar (disguised as an old man): And remember, boy, first, fetch me the lamp, and then you shall have your reward!
- Aladdin: Genie, I wish you were free.
- Genie: One bona fide prince pedigree comin' up and... what?
- Genie: I'm free. I'm free! Quick, wish for something outrageous. Say, "I want the Nile." Go ahead, try that.
Aladdin: Uh, I wish for the Nile.
Genie: NO WAY! Hahahahahahahaha!
- Aladdin: Well, there's this girl.
- Genie: Wrong! I can't make anybody fall in love, remember?
The Return of Jafar (1994)
- All the powers of the universe, and I am bound by the rules of a genie! Which means I can't kill that upstart Aladdin...
- After all... there are things so much worse than death!
- If it wasn't for me, you'd still be in a cage at the bazaar squawking 'Polly want a cracker'!
- (laughs sinisterly) Good help is so hard to find these days, isn't it, Aladdin?
- The street rat? Still alive?! NO!
- [after Iago has knocked the lamp into the molten magma] My lamp! NOOOOOOOO!
- You should've seen the look on Aladdin's face when Princess Jasmine sentenced him to death!
- Take your time with the third wish... or you'll wish you'd never been born!
- Now there is no one to save you this time!
- WHAT DOES HE HAVE TO DO TO MAKE IT CLEAR TO YOU LUNKHEADS?!?! THE SHOW'S OVER!! THEY WANNA BE ALONE!! BREAK IT UP!!!
- The street rat is living in the palace now?! That's it! All reports are in! Life is now officially unfair!
- Tricky is good... tricky I can do.
- Ahhhh, yep. Bein' one of the good guys has its advantages. Advisor to Aladdin, the new Grand Vizier. And when Aladdin becomes Sultan, that will make ME the Grand Vizier. Only I'm not gonna BLOW IT like that IDIOT Jafar! I will never have to stand in his shadow again!
- [finally ending his alliance with Jafar] Hey, Jafar! SHUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!!!!!!
- We have to stop Jafar
- Sultan, I have to tell you something about Iago... [Iago tickles Rajah's nose, Rajah spits Iago out in front of the Sultan] He's... here?
- [to Aladdin] You were hiding Iago all along, weren't you?
- Does this mean I don't get my third wish? ~Abis Mal
- Aladdin: Genie!
Jasmine: You came back!
Genie: OOH! AHHH! WATCH THE SUNBURN! A-ha! Kidding!
- Abis Mal, the Chief of the Thieves: [to himself] That stinkin' Aladdin! First chance I get, I'll slice him in half!
Thief: [to other thieves] That stinking Abis Mal! First chance we get, let's slice him in half!
- Iago: [smearing dirt all over himself] I'll just get Aladdin on my side with a little sympathy act. And I'll be back in the palace quicker than you can say "Easy Street." [Aladdin turns corner to find Iago panting for breath] Al... finally... got free... of... Jafar.
Aladdin: Iago! What are you doing here?
Iago: Where are you? Getting dark. Hold me... [Aladdin tries grabbing him] Hey, I meant gentle-like!
- Genie: [running up to Jasmine with Abu to catch Sultan & Aladdin] Make way for the picnic boys!
Jasmine: Sorry, Genie. They already left.
Genie: Without us? Don't worry, I'll catch up in a flash.
Jasmine: No! Without me, too. Aladdin needs to spend some quiet time with father to patch things up.
Genie: [to Abu] You know what this means, monkey boy? MORE FOOD FOR US!
- Abis Mal: (Jafar's lamp hits his head) Ow! What is this? So help me, I'll sue whoever runs this well! A lamp? (laughs to himself) It might be worth a few shekels once it's cleaned up. (rubs it)
Thief: It will be of little use to you Abis Mal, except to light your way in the valley of the dead.
(Thieves pull out their swords; red smoke comes out of lamp)
Thief: It is bewitched!
(Thieves ride away on their horses; Jafar's evil laugh is heard as he comes out)
Jafar: I am free! Free to exact vengeance upon he who has imprisoned me.
- (Iago tries to break the glass ball holding the Genie)
Jasmine: What are you doing now?
Iago: Oh, what does it look like I'm doing? I'm trying to free the chump genie so he can save your chump boyfriend!
- Aladdin: I thought a Genie can't kill anybody.
- Iago: You'll be surprised about what you can live, through.
- Aladdin: All, right!
- Jasmine: Oh, Iago!
- Genie: [laughs] HE'S ALIVE!!!!! [turns into a rocket and explodes]
Aladdin: The Series (1994)
- Genie: [to Mirage] Lady, I'm taking you out. AND I'M NOT TALKIN' DINNER AND A MOVIE!!
- Mozenrath: You're just in time to witness the destruction of Agrabah!
Aladdin: I think he needs a girlfriend or something.
Iago: I think he's married to his work.
- Sadira: Oh, I’m so sorry. If I had the amulet back I could stop it. (starts crying)
Iago: Yeah, yeah, you’re a dimwit, okay? No use crying over spilled amulets. Let’s get outta here!
- [singing, as Rocky Balboa]- If a street rat could have come so far, maybe I could do it. [as Don King] Sure, there's nothin' to it!
- [as Pumbaa from The Lion King] Hakuna Matata! [as himself] Whoa! I was having an out-of-movie experience.
- Al, [turns into a pair of fluffy rabbit slippers] are you getting cold feet?
- I thought the earth wasn't supposed to move until the honeymoon!
- [as Robo-Genie] You have violated the perimeter of the Aladdin-and-Jasmine wedding. Prepare to be vaporized. Thank you!
- [about Robo-Genie] Armed and dangerous!
- ' '[as airplane military] Geronimo! Arapaho! Navajo! [as Pocahontas] Pocahontas!
- [surrounding Cassim in the form of hundreds of security guards] Do not attempt to move, or we'll be shooting ourselves!
- [as Mrs. Doubtfire] Listen to Genie, dear. Genie knows. You've got to get your mind off this incessant waiting.
- [as a cowboy] STAMPEEEEEEEEEEDE!!!
- [as the Oracle] I'm seeing... I'm seeing... [as himself] nothing for your future if you dress like this!
- [after Aladdin leaves] It's the cape talking, isn't it?
- Iago: You're a good guy, Cassim. But not TOO good.
- Genie: And you are...?
- Thor: I'm Thor.
- Genie: You're Thor?
- Thor: Well, it hurths.
- Iago: Allow me to introduce...
- Cassim: (laughs) The King of Thieves.
- Genie: [shrieks, then calls on a cell phone] All units, we have a Code Red!
- Genie: (angrily) If you're Al's father and the King of Thieves, then I have just one thing to ask you.
- Cassim: Yeah?
- Genie in Waiter-form: Will you be having the chicken or the sea bass?
- Iago: Meet your match, Zorro!
- Cassim: Good birdie. Polly want a little...
- Iago: Say "cracker" and I'll let you have it on principle!
- Aladdin: What's the ultimate treasure?
- Cassim: The big one, boy. The Hand of Midas.
- Aladdin: It's just a myth.
- Cassim: It's not a myth, boy! It was once right here. Look, there's your proof! From stern to stem, every piece of rigging, every peg and board, all of it... solid gold!
- Abu: Ooooh!
- Iago: Adopt me, daddy-o!
- Cassim: Touched by the Hand of Midas.
- Aladdin: And sunk by it.
- Thief: It is a good day to die.
- Sa'luk: Or to come back from the dead.
- Cassim: Who-
- Aladdin: I've come to say "goodbye".
- Cassim: Why are you-
- Aladdin: We don't have much time. While the guards chase me, you get out.
- Cassim: I can't let you-
- Aladdin: Forget it! They can't catch me. (he tosses Cassim the keys)
- Cassim: He even sounds like me.
- Rasoul: Our princess is to wed.
- Genie: [disguised as an old man] Ooh, wonderful! And who's the lucky prince?
- Rasoul: Not a prince at all. Just a no-account street rat.