The Secret Garden (1993 film)
The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds, and the pessimist fears this is true.James Branch Cabell
(Redirected from The Secret Garden)
- I didn't cry because I do not know how to cry.
- My mother didn't have time to tell me stories.
- I've stolen a garden. But it may already be dead, I don't know.
- The spell was broken. My uncle learned to laugh, and I learned to cry. The secret garden is always open now. Open, and awake, and alive. If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden.
- I'm coming back tomorrow and the day after that and the day after that and the day after that.
- When they said you were coming from India I thought you were going to be a native.
- I thought all little girls liked to be tickled.