The Secret Garden (1993 film)
Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life.Burton Hills
(Redirected from The Secret Garden)
- I didn't cry because I do not know how to cry.
- My mother didn't have time to tell me stories.
- I've stolen a garden. But it may already be dead, I don't know.
- The spell was broken. My uncle learned to laugh, and I learned to cry. The secret garden is always open now. Open, and awake, and alive. If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden.
- I'm coming back tomorrow and the day after that and the day after that and the day after that.
- When they said you were coming from India I thought you were going to be a native.
- I thought all little girls liked to be tickled.