The Warriors is a 1979 film directed by Walter Hill about a gang fighting their way back home after being framed for the assassination of a gang leader. It is set primarily in New York City with a final scene taking place in Coney Island. It is based on the 1965 novel The Warriors by Sol Yurick. It also spawned a videogame of the same name in 2005.
- Orphan: DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU GET, WARRIORS? DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU MESS WITH THE ORPHANS?
- Luther: WARRIORS... COME OUT AND PLAY!
- Cyrus: Can you dig it? Caaan you dig it? Caaan yoouuuuu diiiigg ittt?
- Masai: RIFFS!
- Riffs: YEAH, RIGHT!
- Vermin: What about me? I got the big one.
- AJAX: I'll shove that bat up your ass and turn you into a popsicle.
- AJAX: You going faggot on me?
- Rembrandt: SHIT! THE CHICKS ARE PACKED! THE CHICKS ARE PACKED!
- Cyrus: Can you count suckers? I say the future is ours, if you can count!
- Masai: You Warriors are good. Real Good.
- Swan: The Best.