There's Something About Mary
There's Something About Mary is a 1998 film about an awkward high school boy who gets a prom date with his dream girl Mary, only to have it only to have it ruined by a very humiliating zipper incident. Thirteen years later he gets another chance.
- Directed by Bobby Farrelly and Peter Farrelly. Written by Ed Decter, John J. Strauss, Bobby Farrelly, and Peter Farrelly.
- [while spying on Mary] Husband... negative. Children and a Labrador... negative. Tight little package... affirmative.
- Warren: Have you seen my baseball?...Have you seen my baseball?
- Student: Hey buddie! I think I know where your ball is!
- Warren: You Seen my baseball?!
- Student: Yeah, you see that girl over there? shes got it, only, she doesn't call it a baseball, she's got another name for it. [Whispers in Warren's ear]
- Warren: [Walks up to a couple kissing] Have you seen my....wiener?
- Girl: What?!
- Warren: Have you seen my weiner!
- Boyfriend: What the hell did you just say buddie?!
- Warren: Weiner....
- Boyrfriend: Get your hand off my car, I'm gonna fuckin' kick your ass!
- Mary: Ted? Did you mean what you said back there?
- Ted: [Tearfully] Uh huh. I just want you to be happy, Mary.
- Mary: But I'd be happiest with you.
- Ted: [Dejected] You're fuckin' with me, right?
- Warning: The guys who did 'Dumb & Dumber' and 'Kingpin' bring you a love story.
- Love is in the hair.
- The most fun you can have on video.
- No animals were harmed in the making of this movie. Everybody else was on their own.
- There's Just Something About Her...
- Ben Stiller — Ted Stroehmann
- Cameron Diaz — Mary Jensen
- Matt Dillon — Pat Healy
- Lee Evans - Tucker/Norman Phipps
- Chris Elliot - Dom Woganowski
- W. Earl Brown - Warren Jensen