They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world. Someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.Allan K. Chalmers
Thirteen is a 2003 film that details experiences of a thirteen-year-old girl and those around her in the same age group.
- If everybody married someone from a different race then in one generation there would me be no prejudice.
- No bra, no panties. No bra, no panties. No bra, no panties.
- RAHHHH I'M A LION!!!!
- Hey Cynthia you remember when you tried to bring back Nanna and Hampton ended up humping your leg..arf arf
- The itsy-bitsy spider dropped acid at the park...
- You guys wanna get high?...Four bucks a hit (to Tracey) You can pay me back when we get home
- Hey Mason! Move your G-string down south
- It works if you work it
- Tracey Louise Freeland...conference time now!
- You two aren't the only J-Lo's in the house check out these sexy colors...
- Whoa baby back that ass up...
- Melanie: What is that?
- Tracy: It's a belly-button ring.
- Melanie: Speak up, I can't hear you.
- Tracy: ITS A BELLY-BUTTON RING! HOW ELSE CAN I SAY IT, I DON'T SPEAK NO OTHER LANGUAGES! Oh, and you wanna know what that is, that is a tongue ring.
- Melanie: Baby, when did you do all this?
- Tracey: 2000 years ago! I'm a mummy, I was born 2000 years ago! Whoo!!
- Tracey: Evie can I ask you something? You never did anything with that crusty tattoo guy did you?
- Evie: Yeah he ate my pussy
- Tracey: Oh my go..gross
- Evie: (laughes) I'm kidding idiot.
- Tracey: So Brady how was the half way house?
- Brady: Same as the last one Trace...
- Tracey: MOM WILL YOU STOP WITH THE FOOD THING ALREADY!
- Melanie: Fine you don't want me to cook for you anymore...then don't eat my food
- Tracey: FINE I HATE YOUR NASTY STORE BRAND FOOD ANYWAYS
- Melanie: GREAT! NOW I CAN STOP DOING TWELVE HAIR CUTS A DAY TO PAY FOR ALL THIS SHIT (kicks table)
- Evie: You don't know how to kiss do you?
- Tracey: Oh no Noel and I practiced with Cruel Intentions like 20 times
- Evie: Yeah right
- Tracey: You want me to prove it lesbo?
- Evie: Hell no (laughing)
- Evie: I hear this wah wah wah in my head
- Tracey: Thats your brain cells popping
- Evie: So did you have a good time?
- Tracey: Yeah...but it tasted kinda nasty...
- Evie: (laughing) What? We didn't go over that one
- It's happening so fast.
- They're not little girls anymore.