This page is for quotes about the processes of Thought
- Learning to see the structures within which we operate begins a process of freeing ourselves from previously unseen forces and ultimately mastering the ability to work with them and change them.
- A thought is not a solid structure. It is liable to change over time.
- David 'Dave' 'DJ-DAVI-C' Curtis
- "Think about the layout of our supermarkets, and of our shopping centers, the about the layout of our bookstores, our fashion industry. Think about our transportation system, its the genious of God that works in us. Think about the great thinkers of our time and those times before and in antiquity. Think about Aristotle, Plato and Socretes and Memonodes and Pythorgorus Hariclitus and Rodan and George Washington Carver and Booker T Washington and Thomas Jefferson and Thomas Edison and Oprah Winfrey and those liberation thinkers like Harriet Tubman and Sojourner Truth and Marcur Garvy and Ganhdi and Martin Luther King Jr., Nelson Mandela Think about it my brothers and sisters, Cesar Sevese and George Washington Carver and Booker T Washington, Adam Clayton Powell ectera. Think about them! , They were (thinkers).
Pitful our generation and our people today. Here it is 2008, and we're worse off now than we've ever been because our young people do not have the ability to (think).Think about it! How pitiful we are, here they are on drugs, on herioin, on cocaine, alcoholics. Here they are at the disposal of these kingpins and ectera, beacuse they can't (think).Here they are making gangs families because they can't (think)."
- Archbishop LeRoy Bailey, senior-From a sermon entitled: An Abundant Overflowing Thought delivered Feburary 24, 2008
- It isn't what people think that is important, but the reason they think what they think.
- People should think things out fresh and not just accept conventional terms and the conventional way of doing things.
- We cannot unthink unless we are insane.
- Sixty minutes of thinking of any kind is bound to lead to confusion and unhappiness.
- Few people think more than two or three times a year. I have made an international reputation for myself by thinking once or twice a week.
- I think, therefore, I thunk!
- The thoughtless are rarely wordless.
- Our thoughts define our reality.