Tiger Woods (born December 30, 1975 in Cypress, California) is an American professional golfer whose achievements to date rank him among the most successful golfers of all time.
- The golf course looks great, my swing is great... I like my chances.
- Hockey is a sport for white men . Basketball is a sport for black men. Golf is a sport for white men dressed like black pimps.
- quoted in his IMDb bio
- Life isn't all Golf.
- I love to compete. That's the essence of who I am.
- Tiger Woods []
- I don't see myself as the Great Black Hope. I'm just a golfer who happens to be black and Asian. It doesn't matter whether they're white, black, brown or green.
- Tiger Woods,ref; St. James Encyclopedia of Pop Culture by D. Byron Painter []
- My goal is to remain healthy my entire career, and a healthy diet seems like a good start.
- Tiger Woods in Golf Digest, Sept, 2001.[]
- I think the best thing is being able to play golf competitively for a living. Ever since I was a little boy, that's something I've always wanted to do, and now I get a chance to live out my dreams. 
- I've done it before. It won't be the last time. You're going to go years where you just don't win. That's okay, as long as you keep trying to improve. 
- I am pretty health-conscious, so when my girlfriend and/or I make dinner--no, I don't have a cook!--we choose the healthier options: lean meats, steamed veggies, fish, etc. Of course, there are always those cravings for the "bad foods" that I do give in to once in a while! 
- My body is a little bit sore from all of the practicing and playing and training, and your mind gets a little tired of it, too. It's nice to be able to recharge and come back fresh for the remainder of the year. 
- We have a lot of fun every year, and I really enjoy being part of junior golf and the development of these players. 
- I don't want to be the best black golfer, I want to be the best golfer, period.