Life is an uphill business for the guy who's not on the level.John Welsh
Tom Hopkins is a salesman who travels the world teaching seminars on increasing income specifically through real estate.
- An expert is someone who knows a lot about the past.
- Do what you fear most and you control fear.
- Getting in touch with your true self must be your first priority.
- I am not judged by the number of times I fail, but by the number of times I succeed; and the number of times I succeed is in direct proportion to the number of times I can fail and keep on trying.
- I never see failure as failure, but only as the game I must play and win.
- I never take advice from anyone more messed up than I am.
- Repeat anything often enough and it will start to become you.
- The human body has two ears and one mouth. To be good at persuading or selling, you must learn to use those natural devices in proportion. Listen twice as much as you talk and you'll succeed in persuading others nearly every time
- Today, you have 100% of your life left.
- We have already done so much that people call dynamics. Look at the bumblebee being unaware of scientific truths, goes ahead and flies anyway. If it is possible, we will do it here.
- Why don't you want to do what you know you should do? The reason you don't is that you're in conflict with yourself.
- You are your greatest asset. Put your time, effort and money into training, grooming, and encouraging your greatest asset.
- You begin by always expecting good things to happen.