Underdog (TV series)
We are never so defenseless against suffering as when we love, never so forlornly unhappy as when we have lost our love object or its love.Sigmund Freud
Underdog was a 1960s superhero-genre animated TV series featuring the voices of Wally Cox, Norma MacMillan, and Allen Swift.
- Underdog often spoke in rhyme for an extra edge in fighting crime.
- When Polly's in trouble, I am not slow, so it's hip-hip-hip and away I go!
- There's no need to fear, Underdog is here.
- Not bird, nor plane, nor even frog, it's just little old me, Underdog.
- Oh, where, oh, where has my Underdog gone? Oh, where, oh, where has he gone?