...VeggieTales is a direct-to-video children's series starring a range of vegetables who tell stories with morals this time, You "served" us well. Bye-bye, LUMPY!
Bob the Tomato
- Bob the Cucumber? I should've known if you had a brother named Bob!
- I've known you for 10 years!
- Really, this is Larry's gig.
- And so he decided to get out of town.
- "We never had a chance like this, Millward" ---Cavis Appythart.
- at the end of every episode* God made you special, and He loves you very much!
Larry the Cucumber
- singing* "everybody has a waterbuffalo... yours is fast and mine is slow... oh, where do you get them, i don't know... but everybodys got a waterbuffaloooooooooooo... took my buffalo to the store, got his head stuck in the door, spilled some lima beans on the floor...."
"stop, stop, stop singing!! you can't sing everybody has a waterbuffalo cuz everybody does not have a waterbuffalo. you're going to get nasty letters saying 'where's myyyy waterbuffalo? why don't iiiiiii have a waterbuffalo?' and are you prepared to deal with that? i don't think so. so stop being so silly!!"
next time on silly songs with larry *singing* "everybodys got a baby kangaroo... yours is black and mine is blue..."
- [as LarryBoy]
- "I'm tired. I'm hungry. I have to go to the bathroom. This suit is very constricting. I'm coming home now" ---LarryBoy
- [as Minnesota Cuke]
- "Martin, it's not a cap! It's called a fedora!" ---Minnesota Cuke
- [as Viking Sven] [singing]
- "I need to go to the bathroom!" ---Viking Sven
- [as Elliot the Brave] [singing] Oh! Papa's got a Gumball Nellie.
- [as a Tin Man] [rusted] Oil can!
- [as The Scribe] [reading] 9:28 a.m.: King puts on his slippers and brushes his teeth.
- [as King George]
- "I must have it. I must get it. You must go and get it for me. If you want me to be happy, then you'll show me you adore me. Don't rest another minute 'til it's sitting here before me. If you want to do your best, I would suggest you go and bring me back that duck" ---King George.
- "What? Oh. You're the guys from the federation. We didn't call about the cutting in line" ---Larry the Cucumber as the Vaccum
- [as Millward]
- "by Cavis Appythart and Millward Phelps, that's us" ---Millward Phelps.
- Why do you need a hairbrush, you don't have any hair!
- This is not cheese on my head, it is a hat.
- I did it! [all saying, camera is focused on the Carrot family, the Pea family, the Peach, Frankencelery, Mr. Lunt and The 3 Scallions] I broke the plate!
- I'm bored, Jerry. B-O-R-D, bored.
- You're not Swedish!
- Maybe we can get our old jobs back at Mr. Slushie's.
- [to Larry, cancelling a Silly Song until further notice]
- "Excuse me, I have an annoucement!" ---Archibald Asparaugs
- [see above]
- "You call this a multimedia envent? It's a slide projector and a bedsheet!" ---Archibald Asparagus
- [as Alfred; to his malfunctioning computer]
- "Boot, you transistorized tormentor! Boot!" ---Alfred Asparagus
- "What? What do you say?" ---Archibald Asparagus
- [as Jonah]
- "I am not going to Nineveh!" ---Jonah
- "So not only did the monks save Lyle. They saved all the Vikings from the storm" ---Archibald Asparagus.
- [as Mordecai] It's not g-nat. It has a silent G. It's gnat.
- [as Seymour] Is sure to kidnapping which...
- [as Pirate Lunt] What a lame name.
- [as Poncho] Allow me to show you the door. [points at door behind visitor] Look, the door.
- [as Haman] Ho, ho! You want to bet?!
- [as Bjorn] Hey look, the monks saved Lyle.
- [as King Xerxes] I was ''too'' busy thinking about that cake!
- [as Viking Olaf] I'm telling you that boy doesn't the Viking style!
- [as Randalf] This bean, is not an ordinary bean!
- [as the Mayor] Cucumber, you're in charge!
- [as once again the Mayor] You turn sticks into snakes. Ooooh. I'm so scared.
The French Peas
- [as the peaonis] Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!