Life is supposed to get tough.Kelsey Grammer
- The fundamental feminist false assumption: Female powerlessness meant male power.
- Why Men Are the Way They Are (1988)
- Strict ideology is for women what macho is for men.
- The most important thing to understand about men is their desire to be understood.
- The weakness of men is the facade of strength: the strength of women is the facade of weakness..
- The Myth of Male Power (2001)
- All women's issues are to some degree men's issues and all men's issues are to some degree women's issues because when either sex wins unilaterally both sexes lose.
- A bombshell...Forces us to see our everyday world from a fresh perspective.
- From The Washington Post, Re: The Myth of Male Power
- Intellectual dynamite...Farrell continues to open genuine communication between the sexes.
- Anthony Robbins, Re: The Myth of Male Power
- The relationship logic alone is worth your time and money. The author is a man well known for his evenhandedness with both sexes.
- Los Angeles Times Syndicate, Re: Women Can't Hear What Men Don't Say
- I come away from this book inspired to be a more involved dad, with deeper understanding . . . helpful to my children.
- Jack Canfield. Co-author, Chicken Soup for the Parent’s Soul, Re: Father and Child Reunion
- It will inspire and persuade dads to become more involved with their children -- benefit to kids, to moms as well.
- John Gray. Author, Men are From Mars; Women Are From Venus, Re: Father and Child Reunion
- Warren Farrell Site
- The Myth of Male Power Site
- Why Men Are the Way They Are Site
- Father and Child Reunion Site
- Women's Can't Hear What Men Don't Say Site
- Why Men Earn More Site
- The Liberated Man Site
- Warren Farrell on Google Books
- Warren Farrell on Amazon
- Warren Farrell Quotes
- Warren Farrell Interview on MenWeb
- New York Times: Are Women Responsible for Their Own Low Pay?
- Save the Males! Article from Salon.com
- Warren Farrell Profile Page at BigSpeak