Warrior is an American professional wrestler, also known as "The Ultimate Warrior".
- 1 Classic Warrior Quotes
- 2 WWF WrestleMania IV: Warrior vs Hercules (1988)
- 3 WWF Summerslam '88: Warrior vs Honky Tonk Man (1988)
- 4 WWF Royal Rumble (1990)
- 5 Ultimate Reality (Prior to WrestleMania VI 1990)
- 6 The Main Event: Ultimate Warrior vs. Ted DiBiase
- 7 Saturday Night's Main Event: Ultimate Warrior vs Dino Bravo (1990)
- 8 WWF WrestleMania VI: Warrior vs Hulk Hogan (1990)
- 9 Saturday Night's Main Event: Warrior vs Sgt. Slaughter (1991)
- 10 WWF Superstars: Warrior vs Nasty Jerry Saggs Promo (1992)
- 11 Regarding WrestleMania 12
- 12 In response to questions about action figures he sells on eBay
- 13 Various Warriorisms
- 14 External links
Classic Warrior Quotes
- "I was sent in a capsule from a place long from here and I came here for one reason: to attack and keep coming. Not to ask but just to give. Not to want but just to send...send the power of the Warrior down everybody's throat in the WWF till they become sick of it. Well you're gonna get sick of it because this freak of nature right here is just beginning to swell. And when I get big enough, brother, there ain't gonna be room for anybody else but me and all the Warriors floating through the veins, and the power of the Warriah~!"
- "I look above to the gods, and when you fall below the skeletons of the Warriors past, the power of the Warriors will become the eighth Wonder of the World!"
- "Normal people, the people that walk the streets every day, we cannot understand!"
- "Dig your claws into my organs! Stretch into my tendons! Bury your anchors into my bones! For the power of the Warrior will always prevail"
- "By now all the little Warriors know that the power of the Ultimate Warrior is something that you want to feel, that you want to taste. It's something that when you turn on that TV screen or when you buy a ticket in those arenas you know that it gonna be exciting and that it might even be a little bit frightening!"
- "Load the spaceship with the rocket fuel! Load it with the warriors!"
- "Full of the juice to carry the spaceship as far as it wants to go!"
- "The family that I live for only breathes the air that smells of combat. With or without the facepaint I am the Ultimate Warrior!"
- "How must I prepare you must ask yourself. Should I jump off the tallest building in the world? Should I lay on the lawn and let it run over me with lawnmowers? Should I go to Africa and let it trample me with raging elephants?"
- "In my final meeting with the gods from the heavens above, as they spoke to me and hit me with the power of the Ultimate Warrior, they told me 'Exit stage left! Exit stage right! There is no place to run; all the fuses in the exit signs have been burned out!'"
- "Come on in where nightmares are the best part of my day."
- "I live for your frustration! Combat is where I want to be!"
- "AAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA You can feel it dude, you can feel it!"
WWF WrestleMania IV: Warrior vs Hercules (1988)
"Hercules, like the writing on the wall from our great forefathers from beyond, there will never be a time when either you or I will care about the things that other normal people do. Abnormal is the way of life for us we care not for nobody or anything. Only you Hercules and I to you, can give you what you want and you to me. The challenge of combat. The challenge to prove to one another who deservers to stand atop the many men that have already fallen. You Hercules will fall like the others have, I promise."
WWF Summerslam '88: Warrior vs Honky Tonk Man (1988)
"Honky Tonk Man, you thought that it was something like out of a comic book, brother; but we're talking about real life! I was sitting in Parts Unknown waiting for the next spaceship to higher planes, and the lightning bolts came down from the sky, and the warriors spoke, and they said, "make it to the Garden." Well the Ultimate Warrior showed and, Honky Tonk Man, you gave the challenge, and the Ultimate Warrior and the little warriors with the painted faces rose to the challenge, and they conquered! I've taken all the little warriors through all the darkness and all the pain, and, Honky Tonk Man, if you want a piece of me, or anybody thinks they can take on all the warriors, I'm not hard to find. I'll be on the next spaceship to Parts UnKNOWN!"
WWF Royal Rumble (1990)
"If they refuse to understand that the power of the Ultimate Warrior has spread like a virus through the WWF then let them continue to walk as normal as they seem. But if those twenty eight normal men want to have special attractions such as the Royal Rumble then you and I as the Warrior's, the most powerful force in the WWF, will continue to see it only as another challenge, only as another day of combat. Twenty eight of those normal men stacked one on top of another can't come close to the billions and the destinations from parts unknown. You realise, as I do, that the twenty ninth man, you Hulk Hogan, walk with a different forcefield around you, walk on horizons that are close to where I've been. But no one in the Royal Rumble shall form a team. Every man will fight for what he feels is within himself. And I, the Ultimate Warrior, will fulfill another destiny."
Ultimate Reality (Prior to WrestleMania VI 1990)
"HULK HOGAN!!! I speak to you, Hulk Hogan, as you have caused interference in my pathways as I try to communicate to my Warriors, my gods! You, Hulk Hogan, control a force field around you that I am only beginning to understand! But each of the challenges before me, I never did understand, I never tried to understand, for they were only battles that I finished before they became wars! In the Royal Rumble, Hulk Hogan, as I got rid of two normal pieces of litter, and my back was turned to you, Hulk Hogan, I knew that you wouldn't come from behind LIKE THE OTHERS! I felt the Hulkamaniacs reach out and try to grab extremities of the Warriors that were clung onto me. These that hang from my body and the reason I paint my face, only add more area for more Warriors to hang on! You, Hulk Hogan, see things as you will, but I need not come from behind or take a cheap shot AT ANYONE OR ANYTHING! You, Hulk Hogan, will only be approached by the Warriors face-to-face, eye-to-eye! I bring you, Hulk Hogan, the one and ONLY Ultimate Challenge!"
"At WrestleMania, I bring you The Ultimate Warrior. I Bring you The Ultimate Challenge. I bring you, Hulk Hogan....Ultimate Reality."
The Main Event: Ultimate Warrior vs. Ted DiBiase
"All the money in the world can't buy what it takes to be a champion Ted Dibiase. Dollars do not buy desire, bankrolls do not build biceps, and the world does not sing your praises because of c-notes!"
"What I hold in my hands, Macho King, to you it only represents the World Wrestling Federation Heavyweight Championship. But to me, within this are the tendons and the ligaments, the muscle tissue, the organs that form the bond between me and my warriors; and you, Macho King, you tried to break that bond. After the match, Macho King, I looked in the eyes of my warriors and saw tears...tears. But when I looked again, Macho King, I saw no more tears. I saw only what you will see--I saw nothing. NOTHING BUT RAGE!!!"
Saturday Night's Main Event: Ultimate Warrior vs Dino Bravo (1990)
"I need not Earthquake insurance. I need not health insurance. I will never need life insurance. For the Warriors all know, the life that flows in their body IS NOT THAT OF THE NORMALS. The marrow in these bones is of a different composition. The blood in these veins is of a different consistency. The brain waves in my mind are of an unknown frequency. The muscles that the Warriors attact themselves to is of a different structure. Not even you Dino Bravo... not even you Jimmy Hart...not even a natural disaster, can stop me, as I take the Warriors and fullfill the Ultimate Destiny."
WWF WrestleMania VI: Warrior vs Hulk Hogan (1990)
"You are nothing but a normal, you don't deserve to breathe the same air that I and Hulk Hogan do. Hulk Hogan, I must ask you now as you asked me, do you Hulk Hogan want your ideas, your beliefs to live forever? For Hulk Hogan in this normal world, physically none of us can live forever. But the places you have taken the Hulkamaniacs, the ideas and beliefs that you have given them can live through me Hulk Hogan. That is why I breathe, that is why the Warriors have come. Hulk Hogan there are ones that question where you are taking them. Do you no longer want to walk or step into that darkness? Hulk Hogan that darkness I speak of is nothing of fear. It is about the beliefs...of accepting any and all challenges at the cost of losing everything Hulk Hogan. You have lived Hulk Hogan for the last five Wrestlemanias for this one belief. Now Hulk Hogan, I come to take what you believe in, further then you ever could. I come Hulk Hogan, not to destroy the Hulkamaniacs and Hulkamania. I come Hulk Hogan to bring the Warriors and Hulkamaniacs together as one as we Hulk Hogan except all the challenges with all the strength of the Warriors and Hulkamaniacs together. Hulk Hogan the colors of the Hulkamaniacs are coming through the pores of my skin...and Hulk Hogan when we meet Hulk Hogan, I will look at you and you will realize then that I have come to do no one no harm, but only Hulk Hogan to take what we both believe in to places it shall never have been."
"As you, Ho Kogan, travel to WRESTLEMANIA! Tear down the cockpit door, Ho Kogan. Take the two pilots that have already made the sacrifice. Assume the controls, Ho Kogan. SHOVE THE CONTROLS into a nosedive, Ho Kogan! And you will soon be close to Parts Unknown. AUUUUUGGGGHHHH!"
Saturday Night's Main Event: Warrior vs Sgt. Slaughter (1991)
"I, Sgt. Slaughter, was born from the darkness you fear. I have had to learn to live in the light of this normal universe, and neither you Sgt Slaughter, nor you Undertaker, have the seal to the fate of my destiny - the destiny of my Warriors. Tonight, there will be no visions of Royal Rumble, tonight there will be no 'mother of all battles', for I, Sgt Slaughter, bring you THE ULTIMATE BATTLE!"
WWF Superstars: Warrior vs Nasty Jerry Saggs Promo (1992)
"Only a few sunsets and sunrises since the return of the most awesome force in the WWF and things remain down and dirty and nasty all around. Still walking unaffected by the curse of vodoo, put upon us by Papa Shango. Now we walk and venture into the armpits of you, the Nasty Boys... but what you do not realize, Knobbs and Saggs: next week the curse shall be put upon YOU!"
Regarding WrestleMania 12
"WrestleMania XII is much more than just an event. It's a rebirth of a madness -- on that day the skies are going to open, the seas are going to part and the ground will shake with a thunder the world over. All those who have Always Believed will open the wounds of `intensity' and bleed the blood of self once more. Living and controlling by the creed of trueness in WARRIOR once again, you must show no mercy, nor have any belief in how others judge you, for your greatness will silence them all. Always Believe."
In response to questions about action figures he sells on eBay
(Question by another eBay member) Q: Warrior, You sir are HILARIOUS!! You are my hero. If I ever become famous I wanna go off my rocker just like you. Dave
A: "What you mean is that you know will never become famous, but in your dreams when you fantasize that you might one day, you would want to have the confidence and belief in the staying power and value of your product like I do MINE. The difference between the truth you are ashamed to tell and the ridicule you find humor and comfort in, can be analogized like this: You run a pawn shop and I sell valuable collectibles. You have to sell 15-16 figures to make just at $300. I have to sell one. Our ads cost about the same, around $3-5. On top of that, your 15 figures, even given away for free, can never match the value of buying the SET for $300 from me with COA's and autographed 8x10's. If you think so, then you win the prize for hilarity, not I. Who's off their rocker? And who's the hypocrite? You bash me for capitalizing off the value I worked hard and sacrificed to build, and yet, you run out and buy my Intellectual Property, which I own the legal right to license, and, then, you turn around and resale it for a profit, yourself! For you, and others like you, I consider my highly-valued auctions charitable contributions to the study and practice of psychology. All you begrudging flops get to write and belittle my auctions and, therefore, have your self-esteems fed vilely the same. It makes you all feel bigger and more socially-conscious about yourselves: Is he nuts? $300 for action figures! Why, I wouldn't pay... Excuse me, Davey Boy, yes you would. That is, if you had it, you would. You want these figures, Davey Boy, but you can't afford the $300. You’re welcome for, both, the business lesson and my charity. And I must, in return, thank you for the laughs and the fun break of two minutes I spent scrawling this out for further public amusement. Have a great non-motivational, indebted life. W" (December 28, 2006)
Q: Do you have any Bret the Hitman Hart figures or is it just the dingo warrior?
A: It's funny, but so very appropriate, the Bret Hart figure bows in the presence of an Ultimate Warrior one and calls Him, "Excellence." Seems that the Excellence of Execution Bret used was really all along a tribute to my Excellence in all ways. Thanks for the amusement. (Jan-20-07)
Q: Do you have Hulk Hogan toys too?
A: Of course, who else is better to carry Mr. Ultimate Warrior's gear bag and wash His dirty underwear. Thanks for the amusement. (Jan-20-07)
Q: Mr. Warrior, nobody ever threw a closeline like you and nobody ever will. Regarding your ebay auction: Would you consider these litte-dolls or silly-toys? I'm just asking because I have both a neice and a nephew and wasn't sure which child these ugly things would be better suited for.
A: I know it will be hard with your triple ADD, but try and concentrate on beautiful things. Like one of those most awesome clotheslines decapitating you. Thanks for the amusement. (Jan-20-07)
Q: so your saying that after i buy this it will be worth the same price if not more forever
A: little bobo wee-wee, since you got left behind in English, let me put it in words you can understand. You can use this figure as collateral to buy that trailer you've been dreaming about putting in that trailer park down next to the local dump. Thanks for the amusement. (Jan-20-07)
Q: Hi Warrior would u ship to the uk ? and also is it true there is talks about you been in the hall of fame? Tom Many thanks
A: Yes, figures ship internationally, as others have many times before in previous auctions. Have there been talks about HOF? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...boy, that was a good one. No ab work today.(Jan-20-07)
- "Look, the facts are that AIDS is mostly spread, and held, by people that are promiscuous, and in Africa, where there's incest and all that other stuff."
- "Queering doesn't make the world work!"
- "We live in a society where the bum is as legitimate as the business man, where homosexuals are the same as good straight people, where Kwanzaa is the same as Christmas."
- "I can't hear you, I can't hear you, you gotta take that object out of your mouth!"
- "I created Ultimate Warrior. I own Ultimate Warrior (as an Intellectual Property), and I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO EVER performed him, and I am not dead!"
- My (full, legal) name is Warrior. I am the man who Created, Performed and OWNs The Ultimate Warrior (as USPTO legally registered trademarks). I created him; I was the only one who ever legally and legitimately performed him; and I own the USPTO legally registered trademark rights of Ultimate Warrior as an Intellectual Property. These Intellectual Property rights include the name "Ultimate Warrior" and "Warrior" in Class 41 as a entertainer/entertainment persona in Sports Entertainment and as a motivational person, as well as several OTHER unique "Class registrations" for distinctive apparel and merchandise licensing. These Intellectual Property Rights also include all indicia related to said persona, including but not limited to the unique face design logo and other tradedress characteristics. It is against the law for anyone to use them without a license and that license must be acquired through me and my corporation, Ultimate Creations, Inc., which owns all these Intellectual Property rights. If there any questions I can answer, I can be reached at "email@example.com" My ebay User ID is "conservativemind." Verification of my identity can be found at my sellers page here on Ebay where I sell "LIMITED EDITION" One-of-a-Kind Memorabilia of which only I, as the creator, performer and owner of The Ultimate Warrior Intellectual Property I claim I am, would possess. Thank you.
- (to Jerry Lawler) "Warrior, forged by destiny, bonded by the belief, of belief that at the King of the Ring, I'm gonna kick your ass!"
- "Don't have an orgasm on me honey, save it for later!."
- "Get a towel!"
- "I just got back from a fishing trip down around New Orleans. Fishing is exceptionally good down there right now."
- "Of course, I do NOT accept this brainless, disgraceful invitation. FUCK NO, I do not. You can rescue yourself, Vince. Do your own damage control. I’ve no ear for your begging anymore. Only if you were on fire would I help you — it’d just be too hard to resist pissing on you. Open mic? Then let it truly be open. Let your audience have some fresh air. Flush the toliet bowl once. Let them hear something intelligent, decent and truthful for once. Give them, Vince, what they want — just like you are always bragging the WWE does. Let them be proud for just a few moments that the energetic, intense and colorful Ultimate Warrior persona they loved when they were little kids didn’t become a self-pitying, disappointing, broken-down has-been like all the other brittle-minded skeletons traipsing around your locker rooms or now buried in forgotten about graves."
- "First of all, I don't jump on bandwagons. I think for myself and I enjoy making up my own mind."
- "You must show no mercy nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you for your greatness will silence them all."