Will & Grace
Will & Grace, was a popular U.S. TV series that ran from 1998–2006, that focused on Will Truman, a gay attorney, his best friend Grace Adler, a straight Jewish woman who runs her own interior design firm, Karen Walker, a very rich socialite and Jack McFarland, an effeminate gay struggling actor. The show took place in New York City.
- 1 Season 1
- 2 Season 2
- 3 Season 3
- 4 Season 4
- 5 Season 5
- 6 Season 6
- 7 Season 7
- 8 Season 8
- 9 Unidentified episode
- 10 External links
A New Lease on Life [1.02]
- Jack: [Notices Karen] Are you Karen?
- Karen: Yes, honey.
- Jack: Well, Peter, Paul and Mary, you are fabulous!
My Fair Maid-y [1.12]
- Karen: You know what those rocks need? A little scotch.
- Karen: Gosh, I don't think I've ever been stressed out. I mean, why would I be? I got practically no responsibilities, my job's a breeze, and I got a killer rack! Good morning!
- Grace: Oh, when you smile, you have the cutest little wrinkle right there!
- Karen: Where?! (runs to mirror)
- Grace: Feel that? That's stress.
- Grace: At least Mary Poppins did it with a song and a dance - you're like a spoonful of whoopass!
To the maid when she shouts at her
The Unsinkable Mommy Adler [1.13]
- Jack: Anyways, I'm collecting data to put on the Internet. The world should know the truth about C-3P0.
- Will: Jack, C-3P0 is not gay, he's British.
Yours, Mine, or Ours [1.16]
- Jack: So what's cookin', average lookin'?
Secrets and Lays [1.17]
- Grace: Don't answer that. It's probably just the wind... blowing a pine cone against the door... three times in rapid succession.
- Grace: Your cook's name is 'Cook'?'
- Karen: No, Grace, he has a name. I just don't remember it. No wait a minute, it'll come to me, it'll come to me... "Where are my damned eggs... Paul!" Paul. God, Paul is dead. Now who the hell is gonna cook for us?!
- [hearing that her Cook is dead, Karen decides to try and cook.]
- Karen: Men, go hunt wild game, there's a White Hen Pantry three miles down the hill.
- [She throws the keys at Jack and Will. They let it fall to the ground making no attempt to catch it.]
- Grace: Karen, the gays don't catch.
- [Grace thanks Karen for letting them use the cabin. After which she responds]
- Karen: Oh, no problem, honey, Stan had to take the kids down to Scaresdale to see their real mother. What was her name? Wait a minute, it'll come to me..."Stan, take the kids to see that bitch...Kathy!"
Guess Who's Not Coming To Dinner? [2.01]
- Will: So, I gave my number to that guy at Border's bookstore today...
- Grace: Phone number or business card?
- Will: Business card...
- Grace: Not hot.
- Will: What, what do you mean?
- Grace: "Hi, I'm intimidated by the possibility of rejection...but my secretary isn't...CALL HER!!"
- Will: I am not intimidated.
- Grace: Then call him.
- Will: I know, but then I would say "hi" and he would say "hi" and...where does that leave me?
- Grace: You're a disgrace to your people.
- Will: I got a call from my friend at I.N.S. yesterday and apparently the marriage between a 30-year-old gay man and a post-menopausal Salvadorian maid flagged something in their computer.
- When Jack marries Rosario so she doesn't get deported to her home country.
- Jack: Oh, my very own sexless marriage, just like Will and Grace.
- Karen: Oh for gods sake! It's just going to be the four of us! Grab a bottle, hunker down and pray for daylight!
Das Boob [2.03]
- [At an art show, Grace is surprised when Will clamps his hands over her breasts.]
- Will: I think you've sprung a leak.
- Grace: What're you talking about?
- [He lifts his hands, and her water bra sprays twin streams.]
- Will: I haven't been with a woman in some time, but I'm pretty sure they're not supposed to do that.
- [Karen walks past them.]
- Karen: Good lord, why don't you two get a room?
"Polk Defeats Truman" [2.05]
- Grace:Your lips can go from here [points to Will's lips] to HERE! [points to her butt]
The Hospital Show [2.17]
- [An extremely young nurse enters to take Grace's blood.]
- Grace: Isn't— isn't there someone else who is a little more… experienced? Someone who didn't drive in… on a Big Wheel?
- Nurse Pittman: [in a lispy Valley girl lilt] Oh, I don't drive. I keep taking the test over and over again, but I'm all, "This is hard!"
- [Jack runs by the waiting area.]
- Will: Gay ferrets to the waiting area, gay ferrets to the waiting area.
New Will City [3.01]
- Grace: [to Will] My love for you is like this scar. Ugly, but permanent.
"Belgin and Yashir go to the park" [3.08]
- Grace: That's not a compliment! A compliment is 'you're sexy', 'you turn me on', not 'one look at you proves I'm a queer!
- Belgin: Are you revealing your nipples?
- Yashir: Don't watch that.
- Belgin: This is unethical.
- Yashir: That explains the little bald man.
- Belgin: I do not like your bald man
- Yashir: Why not?
- Belgin: Your item is rather small.
- Yashir: Don't watch that.
- Belgin: Watch what?
- Yashir: My compact piece.
Coffee and Commitment [3.10]
- Jack: Hey friends, lovers, mothers, and other strangers you are never going to believe what happened to me. [trips] Oh my God, did you see that? I almost did a half-nelson, I almost bruised my delicates, my delicates, my domo arigatos, mister tomatoes. [takes a drink of ice coffee and pulls out a second ice coffee from inside a bad] Huge news! I have met, are you ready for this, mister right. Well, mister right now anyway, ba-dum-dum, good night folks, I’m here all week! Jack 2000! [takes another sip of ice coffee] He works over at the Jumpin’ Java. You know, that coffee shop over on 72nd and his name is Paul and he is cute with a capital Q! And the busier it gets, the hotter he gets and the hotter he gets, the sweatier he gets, and the sweatier he gets….I forgot where I am going with this, but, the point is [takes another sip] me likey he and he likey me and the best part is shazam he gives me free ice coffee every time I go in which is every hour on the hour and thank you very much and occasionally on the half hour. Ba-da-da-da-da-da! [blows raspberry]
"Swimmin' Pools...Movie Stars" [3.11]
- Karen: Good Lord. I can't believe I'm at a public pool. Why doesn't somebody just pee directly on me?
My Uncle the Car [3.14]
- [Trying to start up her Uncle Jerry's old car]
- Grace: OK, here we go.
- [Grace tries to start the car, but it just clicks]
- Grace: That's weird. Will, what do you think is wrong?
- Karen: Oh my God. She just asked a fairy an engine question. We're all gonna die in this car!
- Will: Karen, you're not going to die. It would take a silver bullet and a wooden stake to do that.
Nun: My family dropped me off at a convetit when I was three. Yeah, they told me that I was going to the zoo. I was so excited, they dressed me up, gave me a lollipop. All I wanted to do was see the peniguns. Ironic, isn`t it?
"Cheaters, Part I" [3.15]
- Karen: You wouldn't happen to have a breath mint, would you?
- Lady: Why, yes, I do. It's in my purse.
- Karen: Well, pop it! It's not doing you any good in there!
- Lady: How offensive!
- Karen: Honey, it's your breath, not mine.
- Karen: Honey, how can you drink straight orange juice first thing in the morning?
"Bed, Bath, and Beyond" [4.07]
Grace: Will, make it stop. Shake a can of pennies at it. (About Jack who is trying to make her cry)
"Moveable Feast" [4.09]
- Will: I'm hungry.
- Grace: I'm thirsty.
- Karen: I could hump a tree.
Jingle Balls [4.12]
- Karen: I've been on Dasher, on Dancer, on Prancer, on Vixen, on Comet, on Cupid, on Donner, but not on Blitzen. He likes to watch, ok?!
- Karen: Grace! It's Christmas for goodness sake! Think about the baby Jesus. Up in that tower, letting his hair down so that the three wise men can climb up and spin the dreidel and see that there's six more weeks of winter.
A Chorus Lie [4.15]
- Jack: Uh, excuse me. As Aretha said to Gloria, Celine, Shania, and Mariah during Divas Live, "Are you trippin'? No one interrupts the Queen of Soul, bitch. Ok?"
- Owen: Well, I believe she also said, "Hey, Cuba, Canada, cowgirl, Crazy, get out of my light and away from my snacks, bitch."
- Jack: Why don't we start with some vocal exercises. [quickly] What gym do you go to? Why haven't I seen you in the clubs? And who have we slept with in common?
- Owen: I work out at home. I'm allergic to smoke. And I'm in a long-term relationship with my high school boyfriend.
- Jack: Name?
- Owen: Ben.
- Jack: I know him.
- Owen: No, you don't.
- Jack: How do you know?
- Owen: He told me you don't.
"Cheatin' Trouble Blues" [4.18]
- Karen: I'll never forget it, my fellow office workers and I were heading down to lunch, and suddenly the lights went out, the elevator dropped and Dennis Hopper said he would kill us if his demands weren't met. Thank god Keanu Reeves was there to get us out.
- Jack: Karen, that wasn't you, that was the opening scene of Speed!
- Karen: Oh...you know that movie was not at all what it was advertised. You think you're going to see a feel good movie about amphetamines and sudddenly you're on a bus?
Wedding Balls [4.21]
- [Karen is showing Jack a card trick]
- Karen: Is this your card? [Holds up a card]
- Jack: No.
- Karen: Is this your card? [Holds up another card]
- Jack: No.
- Karen: Is this your card? [Holds up another card]
- Jack: No.
- Karen: Is this your card? [Holds up another card]
- Jack: No.
- Karen: Is this your card? [Holds up another card]
- Jack: I can't remember.
- Karen: Tada!
- Jack: That is so freaky, Karen. How did you do that?
- Karen: Oh, sorry, honey. A magician, like a prostitute, never reveals her tricks.
"Hocus, Focus" [4.23]
- Karen: You say potato, I say vodka.
"A.I.: Artificial Insemination" [4.25]
- Lionel: "Karen, I came as soon as you called."
- Karen: "Well, that's really none of my business, but I'm glad you could make it."
"Humungous Growth" [5.04]
- Karen: [laughs] Kids are dumb.
- Karen: Which lever do I pull to be crushed by a safe?
"Dolls and Dolls" [5.21]
- Karen: [knocks on the washing machine glass] Where are the fish?
- Jack: No, Karen. It is a laundry mat. People come here to clean their clothes, then they reuse them.
- Karen: Why, poor people are just plain clever. I wonder, why they can't figure out a way to make more money?
Grace decides to cook dinner for Will and Karen, because they both had a long day; Will had to represent Stan against Karen in divorce court.
- Jack: Gosh, Grace, it was so sweet of you to cook Will and Karen dinner.
- Grace: Well, you know, I just figured after a long day at the divorce hearing, it would be nice to come back to a home cooked meal.
- Jack:You're so generous. I swear, if you weren't Jewish, you'd definitely go to heaven.
- Grace: Thanks Jack, and if you weren't gay, you'd go there too.
"Last Ex to Brooklyn" [6.02]
- Leo: What do you mean Will was better? He couldn't find a g-spot with Yahoo! Maps.
- Karen and Jack: YAHOOOOOOOO!
"Home Court Disadvantage" [6.03]
- Karen: I hate Leo. Yeah.
- Grace: What?
- Karen: Yep, hate him, hate him, hate him, hate him. He's dull, he's ugly, and he don't make me laugh.
A-Story, Bee-Story [6.05]
- Jack: [After a gay spelling bee] The other guy couldn't get 'erect'... I however could.
Jack: Got anything written on your freakishly tinier boob?
Karen: It's only smaller when its scared.
(After Karen had tried to get Jack to cheat in the Gay Spelling Bee
A Gay/December Romance [6.12]
- Karen: [When Grace ducks under the table to pick up the bowl of noodles she dropped] GRACE PLEASE! A girl'll do anythin' to get a peek at my pie!
FYI: I hurt, too [7.01]
- Grace: You know, the old Grace would have done this...
- [Grace smacks her hand onto Jack's forehead.]
- Grace: But now, I just have this new serenity thanks to Mr. Kabbalah.
- Will: He's not a person! He's not like Mr. Peanut.
- Jack: Uh, Mr. Peanut is not a person, Will.
- Karen: He's a legume.
- Karen:My catch-phrase is: "24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. You figure it out.
The Finale [8.23]
- [Karen and Jack, both in bubble baths, chat on their phones.]
- Jack: What's the story, drunken whore-y?
- Karen: Well, we need to do something to get Will and Grace back together! Honey, it's been almost two years!
- Jack: Well, why does it always fall on us to help those two?!
- Karen: I know, Poodle. You know, sometimes it seems like our sole purpose in life is just to… serve Will and Grace.
- Jack: Right… It's like, all people see when they look at us are [dumbly] the supporting players on the Will and Grace show!
- "What are you dressed for? open heart surgery?!"
(Will asking Grace about her slinky open red shirt she was wearing for a date)
- Change everything about your personality.
- That's why I should never meet a legend. It's always disappointing, like the time I met Big Bird at the Ice Capades. Not so big.
- To Ben Ducette when Will first meets him.
(Actually Episode 8, of season 2)
- [to Will] You are more gay before 9 a.m. than most people are all day.
- And I was at Bloomingdale's this morning waiting in line to buy wrinkle cream, and this Jennifer-Love-Sarah-Michelle-Felicity looking thing bumps into me and says, 'Excuse me, ma'am'.
- I guess I've never really thought about Karen's family. Well, I have but I pictured them living in pods in a storm cellar somewhere and they only came out at night to race from village to village stealing people's essences.
- Oh, you must be poor.
- Grace, tell Will to redirect his anger at his mother where it belongs.
- Thats like saying Prada's are just shoes, or vodka is just a morning beverage!!!
- Rosario : "Sorry I'm late, did I miss girls night?"
- Karen: "Honey you missed "girls" night by about a hundred years"
- (To a woman shopping while wearing a yellow sweater)
Honey, I'd rethink the yellow. It's making you look a little Heppy B.
- That's just another one of those buzz words that people throw around that don't really mean anything like "maternal" or "addiction."
- Anastasia Beaverhousen. Anastasia like Russian royalty, Beaverhousen like...where the beavers live.
- Ladies and gentlemen… JACK McFARLAND!
- Just Jack!
- Jack TWO-THOUSAND!
- promoting his various acting routines
- Good work Nancy Drew! Let's meet up at Old Mystery Creek!
- Holy dirty apartment, Fatman!
- Ladies and gentlemen, fresh from 45 minutes of butt-robics, I give you my ass!
- There are no straight men, only men that haven't met Jack.
- Karen, I'm shocked! You drank milk?
- Will: Huh! Honey, I don't need your man. I got George Clooney.
- Grace: Sorry, babe. He doesn't bat for your team.
- Will: Well... He hasn't seen me pitch.
From the Pilot Episode
- Jack: I just got your message. You needed to see my ass and pee?
- Will: I needed to see you A.S.A.P.
- Karen: Hey Poodle, love your scooter.
- Jack: Thanks. Love your hooters.
- Jack: Got anything written on your freakishly tinier boob?
- Karen: It's only smaller when its scared.
- (After Karen had tried to get Jack to cheat in the Gay Spelling Bee
- Jack:(to an author) Your book sucks!
- Author:Perhaps you could be a little more specific in your analysis.
- Jack:Oh, dont try to confuse me by speaking French!
[Jack has accidentally slammed the door onto Grace's face, and she leaves clutching her nose.] Jack: [Calling after her] Oooh, I'm sorry. Don't worry honey, if it's broken, we'll get it fixed! [Aside to Will] For the second time. Grace: [Sticking her head through the window to the room.] I heard that, you bitch. Jack: Sorry ma'am, you pick up your fries at the next window. [Closes window and waves goodbye.]
Jack: [Talking about his catering] And I'll have eight men underneath me, isn't that great?! Will: Eight men underneath you? What, you joined the gay "Make a Wish" foundation?
Jack: You couldn't do my job for one night. I challenge you! Will: Ok, I'll do it. Jack: Ha! I knew you wouldn't do it, because you are scared... Will: I agreed. Jack: ...What just happened?
"What's so great about a man anyway? All they do is manhandle your boobs and eat all the ham!"
-Karen, on Stan
- Will, Jack: We're here! We're queer! Give us a light beer!
- Okay, okay, we get it! Attention hikers, all trails lead to Mount Grace!
- Jack, calming Grace down after she decides to start dating again after her divorce
- HEY PREGGO, WHAT YOU NEVER SEEN HERPES BEFORE?!
- Karen in a toystore, yelling at a woman who was staring at Grace. Grace had a swollen mole on her lip (caused by surgery where she tried to freeze it off).
- Shouldn't you be in your tree making cookies?
- Karen, talking to Beverly Leslie
- I'm Not Leaving Town Without My Daughter Because I Have a Brain Tumor, But Don't Hit Me, You Have a Drinking Problem.
- Will, in response to when Grace asked which Lifetime movie was on.
- Does it hurt when you kiss your own ass while you bend over backwards?
- Will talking to his boss, Ben
- This, this lie... is so BIG... it requires paperwork and a notary!
- Grace talking to Will about making an offer to Sandra Bernhardt for her apartment.
- Close your mouth, it looks like you're missing a chromosome!
- Karen while Grace was imitating someone she saw on TV
- And, honey? That colour doesn't even look good on an orange, okay?
- Grace's intern Gillian, whilst 'being' Karen.
- And you know what they say: if the hag hates you, the fag won't date you!
- Will being angry after he made a bad impression on his boyfriend's best friend
- Will [as Mrs. Adler]: Honey, I'm just so thrilled about you and your little pillow store, but did I tell you the Schenectady Times said that my performance in Rent stole the show!
- Grace: Well, I'm not surprised. I mean, look at you, Mom. You were born to play an adolescent struggling with homelessness and heroin addiction.
- Grace, the reason you're not in a relationship is on line one…
- Karen talking about Will, who is on the phone.
- Hey, Rosie… why don't you try reading them a book? Maybe Green Eggs and I'm Hammered?
- Your hair is such a disaster that the Red Cross won't even give it coffee!
- Karen to Grace.
- Lord, they're like siamese twins who are joined at their boring personalities.
- Listen, lady, I'll squash you like a wormy apple!
- Rosario, talking to Karen
- Honey, what's this? What's happening? What's going on here?
- You know, marriage is… what? Marriage is… Marriage is okay. What the hell, that's all you need to— Grace? Oh! Haha, Now she's gone. She's gone, and I'm sitting here talking to myself like a crazy person. Oh, my god, listen to me. I'm still doing it!
- I don't think I've seen him this upset since they hired a female urologist at the free clinic.
- Vodka, it's not just a breakfast drink anymore.
- Looking back on it… There have been clues. When you were a child, you were overly fond of the nursery rhyme "Rub-a-dub-dub, 3 men in a tub". And you do have a lot of flamboyantly gay friends. I mean, look at Will!
- Jack's mother, after Jack told her he was gay
- Honey, I haven't slept since 1972 but thank you!
- Karen, after Rosario tells her that she better sleep with one eye open that night as a threat.
- Oh… and one more thing… [hangs up phone]
- Unless you're served in a frosted glass, you don't come within four feet of my lips!
- Will, what is the point of having a gay best friend if you're not gonna dress me?
- Grace, after asking Will if her outfit looked good.
- Husbands come and go, but the Chanel slingback is forever!
- [in thick New York accent] You know what I'm talking about you big moot with the ninety mile-an-hour hair?
- Grace to Will, after she moved into her Brooklyn apartment
- I've got to tell you… I find these toilets that flush themselves very threatening.
- Grace: Tell me you haven't drank your lunch yet!
- Karen: Come on Honey, I just finished drinking breakfast, you gotta give the liver a little time to digest!
- That blouse hurts like a hangover.
- Those shoes need to go back on the Mayflower.
- Blahbity, bloo, blah, bley, touch me.
- Jack, to a hot model he is auditioning
- I mean, who calls themselves "Psychic Sue"? It's like me calling myself "Lawyer Will" or you calling yourself "Designer Grace" or Jack calling himself "Jumping Ferret Jack".
- Don't Worry Jackie, I'll kick coffee too! I'll just have to get used to drinking my Bailey's Straight. It'll still be the best part of waking up!
- Karen to Jack, when she is helping him with his caffiene addiction.
- Knock knock, anyone ho-mo?
- Karen, walking into Will's apartment.
- After my body accepts your liver, I am through with you!
- Karen to someone on the phone.
- How about bringing the noise down to foghorn level?
- Karen talking to Rosario.
- Ok now i get it, you're comin in loud and queer!
- Karen, after Will finished explaining something to her.
- Jack: You are not gay! Say something, something… lesbionic.
- Rosie O'Donnell in character: [shrugs] Home Depot…
- I couldn't help overhearing, because I was standing here listening..
- Listen, you gotta talk to that shower head. He got a little fresh. I had to put him in his place. Well… my place.
- Karen to Grace
- Oh honey, I got a fake laugh with your name all over it.
- Haha, and I thought you didn't have lovehandles! I guess we're both wrong, Hahaha!
- Jack to Will
- You're a mystery, wrapped in riddle, surrounded by enigma.
- Grace to Will.
- You look like a GAY-lien! Haha!
- [in an alien voice] We come in peace, please do not re-arrange our furniture!
- Will and Grace making fun of a costume Jack is wearing
- You know, I had a dream once. To be rich and beautiful and have a great body. Oh look, my dream came true!
- Candy: Listen. As much as I'd love to stay here sweatin' with the oldies, I'm getting a little woozy from the booze-y seeping from your enlarged pores.
- Karen: Oh, honey, they're not enlarged. They're just in shock over that hair color.
- I have no idea what you just said.
- Oh honey, everything I say about you behind your back is true.
- Karen to Grace
- What's in the bag, fag?
- Jack, to Will
- Because, Karen Walker helps people. You know, I was just a scared single mom working in a factory, trying to put food on the table, but when I heard about the barbaric conditions in our workplace, I knew something had to be done. I didn't even care how management was gonna brutalize me. No. I stood up on that table, I rang that bell, and I said 'Union! Union! Union!'
- Karen, in responce to Grace when she asked why Karen should be allowed to be among decent people
- Time to pay the corkage fee, Crazy!
- Karen to Molly Shannon's charachter at an AA meeting
- Aww, honey. I love you like a coldsore.
- Karen to Joan Collins as Helena Barnes
- Honey, it's just an award they invented to keep gay men off the streets for a night.
- Karen, talking to James Earl Jones about the Tony Awards
- Come on! Move, move, moooove!
- Karen to Grace (who was wearing a cow-print dress)
- What is she doing here? Shouldn't she be bobbing for boyfriends down at the "Y"?
- Sorry, fruit. You're out of the loop.
- Karen to Jack
- Oh yeah? Well I think stretch pants are awful, but I am too much of a lady to say it, FAT ASS.
- Karen, in response to when Cheryl tells her she is an awful person
- Honey, you are eight feet of misery in a four foot sack.
- (said to Karen)
- I brought party mix, complete with uppers, downers and candy corn. Just don't tell my doctor; he is trying to get me off sugar.
- Grace. It's Christmas, for goodness sake. Think about the baby Jesus: up in that tower, letting his hair down, so that the three wise men can climb up and spin the dreidel and see if there are six more weeks of winter.
- Karen trying to get Grace in the Christmas spirit
- How did you hurt your back? Running away from good taste?
- No one in the world would believe you're straight. You're as gay as a clutchpurse on Tony night. You fell outta the gay tree, hitting every gay branch on the way down. And ya landed on a gay guy. AND ya did 'em. No, no, honey, your gayness can be seen from space.
- Oh, sorry I'm late. I wanted to make sure I missed most of dinner.
- Karen after she shows up late to Will's birthday dinner
- Honey, Stan can't make it. He's having some work done on his Mercedes. Or his… kidneys… I wasn't really paying attention.
- Nice dress, Where are Fred and Ethel?
- Karen to Grace
- Pssst… I'd like you to eat me.
- I love him like a son of a bitch! And I mean that literally, 'cause Stan's sister really is a bitch.
- Karen talking about her nephew
- Beverly Leslie with your shorts so tight, won't you be my partner tonight?
- Karen to Beverly Leslie
- Well you will be my bitch, which means you will be molested at any point in time while we're here.
- Karen to Jack, when they agree to be locked in the room together
- Hush, little gay boy, don't you cry…
- Karen to Jack, trying to comfort him
- Oh coulda, shoulda Prada, honey!
- Karen: 'Beverly Leslie with your pants so tight, won't you be my partner tonight?
Beverly: 'Ooh, I would be honoured.' Leo: Reckon we can take 'em? Grace: Please, between the two of us we've got 8 feet on 'em.
- When Karen, Grace and Leo were preparing to play tennis at her country club.
- Karen: Come on, serve! You need a normal size person to stand on so you can see over the net?
Beverly: I'll have you know people at the club actually talk about my serve! Karen: They also talk about your he/she qualities, but that won't win us the point!
- Playing tennis doubles at Karen's country club.