Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon
Loving can cost a lot but not loving always costs more, and those who fear to love often find that want of love is an emptiness that robs the joy from life.Merle Shan
- King Harkninian: "I wonder what's for dinner?"
- Link: "Oh boy! I'm so hungry I could eat an octorock."
- Link: "I can't wait to bomb some Dodongos!"
- Ganon: "You DARE bring light to my lair? YOU MUST DIE!"
- Ganon: "Arghh, the chains! NOOOOOOOO! You haven't seen the last of me!"
- King Harkninian: "After you've scrubbed all the floors in Hyrule, then we can talk about mercy. Take him away!"
- Zelda: "I wonder what happened to Link."
Mirror lady: "Oh, he was a boar anyway."
Zelda: (throwing mirror) "Stop looking at yourself."
(The mirror breaks to peices and releases Link, who moves his arms.)
Link: "What happened?"Zelda: (giggling) "Nothing, Link. We were just about to have a feast."
(Zelda and King Harkinian laugh.)