Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon
Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.John H. Vincent
(Redirected from Zelda: Wand of Gamelon)
- King Harkninian: "I wonder what's for dinner?"
- Link: "Oh boy! I'm so hungry I could eat an octorock."
- Link: "I can't wait to bomb some Dodongos!"
- Ganon: "You DARE bring light to my lair? YOU MUST DIE!"
- Ganon: "Arghh, the chains! NOOOOOOOO! You haven't seen the last of me!"
- King Harkninian: "After you've scrubbed all the floors in Hyrule, then we can talk about mercy. Take him away!"
- Zelda: "I wonder what happened to Link."
Mirror lady: "Oh, he was a boar anyway."
Zelda: (throwing mirror) "Stop looking at yourself."
(The mirror breaks to peices and releases Link, who moves his arms.)
Link: "What happened?"Zelda: (giggling) "Nothing, Link. We were just about to have a feast."
(Zelda and King Harkinian laugh.)