Happiness is not a goal, it is a by-product.Eleanor Roosevelt
- I have trouble actually describing myself because I’m always suspicious of people who start describing themselves. I’m like, “OK, why are you trying to tell me what you are?”
- I love old music, old movies, screwball comedies, vintage clothes, and basically I'm an old-fashioned gal.
- I'm blessed with a lot of energy and stamina. I can't stand sitting still. I went to a spa once with my mom and I was like, 'Get me out of here!'
- I don't really like to go out very much. I'm not scandalous. I'm not, like, in this to be famous. I also find it so embarrassing when you read about people and it's like they were so trashed at Skybar and stumbling around. I don't want to be that person. That's just so embarrassing to have that written about you.
- I don't want to go to another roller-coaster ride of a movie. If I want that, I'll go to Magic Mountain. I'm really interested in the young directors that are doing different things in cinema. I think the movies people will hold onto are the Rushmores and the Being John Malkoviches. Those are the kind of films I want to do; that's what I'm passionate about.