The day will come when, after harnessing space, the winds, the tides, and gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, we shall have discovered fire.Pierre Teilhard De Chardin
Zortic is a webcomic by Mark Mekkes.
- "We could try phasers at twenty paces..."
- to Splink: "Okay, even alternate versions of you are weird!"
- "And they have the nerve to say I'm the weird one."
- to the author-breaking the fourth wall: "We need a deus ex machina, and you're deus!"
- "We have a saying about our women, 'can't live with 'em, can't sacrifice them to giant, primitive alien beast gods!'"
- "Why do I have the feeling this is deteriorating into the climax of Blazing Saddles?" - Ralph Zinobop (Melonpool crossover)